Monday, October 31, 2011

Heated Debate from GPS

Hi, I found this great debate on the Wall Street protests between Jeff Sachs, who we studied last month, and Niall Ferguson.  We need to cover Ferguson in a bit more depth, let say starting on Friday.

See: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KuGuNaSiACI

Also, don't forget that homework is due on Friday, and that on Wednesday UC reps will be on campus during 4th period.  That means that we don't have a lot of class period to cover chapter 8.  Make sure you do the reading and understand the basic issues.  The problems aren't too difficult.

1 comment:

  1. How I Got My Loan From A Genuine And Reliable Loan Company
    I am Mrs.Rabeca Rajan I live in Singapore I am from India i was in need of a loan of S$100,000 and was scammed by those fraudulent lenders and a friend introduce me to IBRAHIM MUSA,and he lend me the loan without any stress,I made a vow to Myself and God that I will keep sharing my testimony on the internet on how I got my loan. Here its E-mail: powerfinance7@gmail.com
    BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS
    1. Your Full names:_______
    2. Contact address:_______
    3. Country Of Residence:______
    4. Loan Amount Required:________
    5. Duration:_____
    6. Gender:_____
    7. Occupation:________
    8. Monthly Income:_______
    9. Date Of Birth:________
    10.Telephone Number:__________

    Email Kindly Contact Him Via: powerfinance7@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete